My humble list of publications:
- Austin Adams, Pulkit Gupta, Blaise Tine, and Hyesoon Kim. “Cryptography Acceleration in a RISC-V GPGPU.” Fifth Workshop on Computer Architecture Research with RISC-V (Co-located with ISCA 2021). June 2021.
I have also written some free software projects. You can check my github for a complete list, but here are the highlights:
- nsdo: A simple C program for running particular applications in Linux network namespaces. With some system configuration described in the README, you can use it to run particular applications in VPNs.
- zucchini: An extensible Python autograding framework used in CS 2110. Connects with the Canvas API to auto-upload grades and grade logs, and can auto-generate autograder .zips for Gradescope Cloud Autograding.
- novice: A work-in-progress assembler written in TypeScript which hopes to bring the convenience of the current tools used in CS 2110 for teaching assembly language to platforms other than GNU/Linux and to classes with other ISAs, such as CS 2200
- gong: A prototype git repository viewer written in Go intended to be a reboot of cgit for my personal use cases.
- toolbag: Some Go tools for my website (link to live instance), which include a web frontend to figlet and a silly 404 generator.
- mccmd: Tinkering with running a Minecraft server in systemd. Includes a systemd unit for the Minecraft server plus a Java Bukkit plugin and client C program for issuing server commands.
- This Website, which is statically generated using Hugo.